- Rated current
- System voltage
- Temperature compensation
- Battery voltage
- 9V to 35V
- Operating temperature
- -35℃ to +45℃
- IP protection degree
- Max. power point voltage range
- Battery Voltage+2V to 72V
- Max. solar input voltage
- 92V(25℃) 100V(-25℃)
- No-load loss
- Communication mode
- TTL serial communication
1. Applicable voltage of the controller exceeds the safety voltage for human body, so please read the manual carefully before use and operate the controller only after safety operation training has been completed.
2. There are no parts inside the controller that need to be maintained or repaired. The user shall not disassemble and repair the controller.
3. Install the controller indoors to prevent exposure of components and prevent water from entering the controller.
4. Please install the controller in a well-ventilated place to prevent the heat sink from being overheated.
5. It is recommended to install a proper fuse or circuit breaker outside the controller.
6. Be sure to disconnect the wiring of PV array and the fuse or circuit breaker near battery terminal before installation and wiring adjustment of the controller.
7. Check that all wiring is tight after installation to avoid danger of heat accumulation due to poor connections.
Recommended by seller